The press destructor is designed to equip medical facilities in order to solve the problems of medical waste disposal and full compliance with the requirements of modern legislation.
After neutralization in the "UOMO" System, medical waste is loaded into the Press Destructor, in which the marketable (external) appearance is changed, excluding the possibility of their reuse, which corresponds to SanPiN 2.1.3684-21.
|Instructions with a passport||1|
|Removable faucet with a fitting for the drain hole of the chamber||1|
|Special heavy duty bags||50|
|Size (HxDxW)||1700 х 380 х 500 mm|
|Engine power||2.2 kW|
|Pressing force||9 tons|
|Press cycle||30 sec|
|Receiving chamber volume||60 l|
- 1 The compactness of the Press-destructor for waste allows it to be placed both together with the System - "UOMO", and separately, in any convenient room
- 2 No specialized installation or configuration required
- 3 Connection to a standard 220V power outlet
- 4 Housing made of polished stainless steel
- 5 Adjustable feet allow stable installation even with floor imperfections
- 6 Flip-down chamber simplifies the process of both filling and removing waste
- 7 An additional drain hole in the chamber, equipped with a tap, allows not only to empty the chamber from the liquid after pressing the waste, but also to disinfect it
- 8 The use of the Press Destructor allows the neutralized waste of class "B" and "C" to be removed (transported) and buried together with class "A" waste (as MSW), which significantly reduces the financial costs of LPO
- 9 Reducing the volume of medical waste as a result of Press destruction to a ratio of 1:5 minimizes the cost of placement and temporary storage of medical waste
Do you have any questions?
Our manager will be happy to help you