The Shredder is designed to equip medical facilities in order to solve the problems of medical waste disposal and full compliance with the requirements of modern legislation.
After neutralization in the "UOMO" System, medical waste is loaded into the Shredder, in which the marketable (external) appearance is changed, excluding the possibility of their reuse, which corresponds to SanPiN 2.1.3684-21.
|Press type||Electric with mechanical feed|
|Size (HxDxW)||990 х 1170 х 580 mm|
|Engine power||6 kW|
|Loading gap of the bunker||510 х 390 mm|
|Loading volume||90 l|
|Receiving chamber material||stainless steel|
- 1 No specialized installation or configuration required
- 2 Connection to a 380V power outlet
- 3 Housing made of stainless steel
- 4 The use of the Press Destructor allows the neutralized waste of class "B" and "C" to be removed (transported) and buried together with class "A" waste (as MSW), which significantly reduces the financial costs of LPO
- 5 The reduction in waste volume resulting from shredding minimizes waste disposal and temporary disposal costs.
Do you have any questions?
Our manager will be happy to help you